Friday 9 August 2013

NERD ALERT: Backstreet Boys In a World Like This Tour 2013 > After Party

I'm excited to share these photos from the party after the concert, where my friend and I BOTH got photos with Kevin, Howie & Nick!  We did the VIP package for the party, so we also got professional photos done... But in hindsight, we got individual photos on our own cameras/phones, and that didn't require paying the extra $$.  Live and learn.  So next time (and there WILL BE a next time!), I wouldn't put out the extra $ for the group shot. Its fabulous, but probably not worth the extra $.









The meet & greet part was crazy, like always... its a huge rush, hug hug hug, how are you, snap photos, byebye.  Seriously.  


So after the assembly line that was getting the photos/meet&greet over and done with, we mingled and had a couple of drinks (only 2, because the first one was $21... YIKES).


The party was CRAZY!  DJ Pauly D even made an appearance!

















So there's a quick recap in photos.  We had such a fabulous time!  :)






Here's me the next day, I got the last cool shirt like this :)






No comments:

Post a Comment