Sunday 7 July 2013

The Liebster Award



A couple of days ago, I was nominated for this fun award for new(ish) bloggers.  Its called the Liebster award.  This is a fun way to connect with other bloggers and to find other bloggers that are around the same stage in growing their blogs.  I was nominated by Aimless Moments.  Head over there now, then come back and tell me your fav post!







So what is the Liebster Award, you ask?


Well.....It is given to up and coming bloggers with less than 200 followers. *alot that I am following may have more or less on 1 platform...ex: 220 on FB but 140 on Google +. 



The rules of the award are:


1. Link back to the blog that nominated.
2. Nominate 5-11 blogs with fewer than 200 followers.
3. Answer the questions posted by the nominator. 
4. Share 11 random facts about yourself. 
5. Create 11 questions for my nominees.
6. Contact my nominees and let them know they have been nominated. 


Here's the link back to Aimless Moments post where I was nominated.


Let's get to it, shall we!?




QUESTIONS FROM AIMLESS MOMENTS:


1. Something new you have learned recently? 

 I have learned a lot lately after returning to work from a long maternity leave.  Patience.  Adaptation.  Perseverance. 
  
2. Favorite candy?  

I LOVE all candy pretty much equally.  If I had to choose one that I could NOT live without, I think it would be Cherry Blasters.

3. Do you have any children, grandchildren, bonus children, any?  

I have 3 children, all boys.

4. If you could live in any era/decade which one would you choose?  

I think I would to the 40's.  The music was fantastic & I would be a housewife!  :)

5. Favorite new product?  

Washi Tape.  I still consider it new and I am completely obsessed with it!

6. How you came up with your blog name?   

I am not really sure.  I had a hard time with choosing the name... and just came up with it as a tentative name.  I never changed it.

7. Do you have any pets?  

No.

8. Where were you born?  

In the Ottawa Valley, Ontario, Canada.

9. Coffee or Tea?  

Tea if its for relaxing/enjoying.  Coffee if I need it.

10. Do you have any hobbies?   

I crochet, sew, run & sell Epicure... to name a few.

11. Whats for dinner?  

Chicken Drumsticks.  Not sure how I'm going to make them yet, but I think I'll share the recipe later!




11 Random Facts About Me


1. I despise socks.  I only wear them when absolutely necessary.

2. I eat way too much chocolate.  It makes me happy.

3. My middle name is Nicole.

4. I have a nail polish addiction.  I seriously have to stop myself from buying more. 

5. I can't stand washing dishes by hand.  It makes my skin crawl.

6. I'm (not-so) secretly a hoarder.  I have a spare room that looks like a tornado went through.

7. My mommy-brain is so bad.  If I don't write it down, I don't remember.

8. I love roller coasters.

9. Labour & Delivery is my favourite part of my job.

10. I get overwhelmed by technology and I go on strike from my phone, ipad & laptop sometimes.

11. I prefer working night shifts.



Now, on to the Nominations:
















11 QUESTIONS FOR NOMINEES


1) What inspires your blog?

2) Are you right- or left-handed?

3) How many wallets do you own?

4) Fav tv show?

5) What's your idea of the perfect Saturday night?

6) What is your most prized possession?

7) Shaken or stirred?

8) How many projects do you have on the go right 
now?

9) Who's your celebrity crush & why?

10) Best book you've read lately?

11) Fav movie of all time?







No comments:

Post a Comment