Thursday 13 February 2014

10 Gluten-Free Desserts {Perfect Pins}

Some weeks around here are crazier than others. This week we survived one sick boy (and managed to prevent the others from catching it!).  After all the love and snuggles and extra cleaning/laundry, I'm feeling wiper out!  I decided that the best way to curb this feeling, is to find a bunch of yummy gluten-free desserts to share.  I hope to find the motivation to make something tomorrow.  I think it will be nice to have a delicious dessert for Valentine's Day, and who doesn't love eating yummy things to celebrate a rough week??

Speaking of gluten free treats, did you see the Gluten Free Chocolate Cookie recipe that I posted?  They are DELICIOUS!  Big hit here!


I hope you've found something you're inspired to try! I'm drooling just looking at these, and I can't decide what to try first!




Linked up here:

Motivation Monday

Weekend Blog Block Party
DIY Sunday Showcase
Much Ado About Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment