Wednesday 3 September 2014

Lancôme Grandiose Mascara

I am excited to share my latest VoxBox goody from Influenster. I received this Lancôme Grandiose Mascara free to review from Influenster! I was super excited as I am always looking for a great new mascara, but am generally nervous to spend the $$$ to trial them, so I tend to stick with what I know.





First of all, I love products that look unique! This is one of the best mascara tubes I have ever seen! I just love everything about it... The shape, the shine, the Lancôme flower in the handle! It's beautiful and that is a great selling feature in my opinion. Look at this beauty: 





So moving on, now that you have taken a moment to appreciate the pretty product, I'd like to tell you about using the contoured wand. It works like magic! I will admit that I had issues with the wand for the second eye the first few times using Grandiose. It took a bit of practice but after a few applications I've got it down and I no longer get my left eyelid all full of black (yay!). 



I've been using this ever since I opened it, and I'm very happy the look! It even covers my "bald spot" where on my left eye I always find the lashes separate in a weird way that makes it look like I'm missing a few. With Grandiose, it fills in that spade and makes my lashes look full and super long!




See?! No bald spot! 




And see how happy no bald spot makes me?! Yay! 

If I had to note one drawback, it would be that this mascara takes longer than I'm used to to dry, and so the first couple of applications were a mess because I bumped them and smeared it a little. Now that I am aware of this, I take more time and let it dry a couple of minutes longer. 

What do you think of the look?










No comments:

Post a Comment