Thursday 6 February 2014

Valentine's Day Treats: DIY Teacher Gifts

There are two things that I am really into these days:  DIY projects & Washi Tape.  Did you see the Washi Tape Shelf I made last week??  Anyway, I'm enjoying a hot, quiet coffee this morning and I decided that I would sit down and make some little teacher gifts for the boys to take in on Valentine's Day.






I am also a Pick Your Plum addict, and so I had these lovely little notebooks that I was saving for just this kind of occasion.





Aren't they so cute??!!  I love the craft look, and I knew that my new Valentine's Washi Tape would make them absolutely adorable!  The ones on the left are just plain note paper inside.  The ones on the right have little sticky notes as well as plain note paper.





There you have it!  Short and sweet!  These took only minutes to make and they look great!


Shared at:





MaMade Blog Hop The MaMade Blog Hop #2!



Feautured at:


  Our Delightful Home

No comments:

Post a Comment