Tuesday 25 February 2014

Chocolate Peach Smootie

I've been getting a lot done around the house these days, and I have been trying to sneak in quick meals during the day so as not to interrupt the flow! I get easily sidetracked and so stopping to make lunch will usually end in me sitting on the couch for the rest of the afternoon catching up on my recorded shows. Did I mention this is week 32 of pregnancy? I think its a good enough excuse!

The To Do List for today has been shortened (due to my probably overdoing it a little yesterday) but I really hope to get through most of it. Wish me luck!

I slowed down to make some lunch, and with a lot of things being far less than appealing, I decided to make a smoothie. Now, this recipe might not sound delicious as I was just looking through the fridge and threw in whatever looked delicious. It turned out so tasty! I can't even believe it. Even now as I write this recipe out I feel like it looks like a strange combination. Give it a try though. Its so yummy!







Chocolate Peach Smoothie

3/4 c. frozen peach slices
2/3 c. chocolate soy milk
1 1/2 tbsp Epicure's Summer Berry fruit dip mix
1 apple sauce cup




Add all ingredients to your blender and blend until smooth. 




That's all. Done. Its ready in 2 minutes. Its delicious. Its filling. Its my kind of 'lunch'. 




Hope you enjoy!  Mine didn't last through writing this post!  

No comments:

Post a Comment