Thursday 5 September 2013

10 Homework Organizers {Perfect Pins}

I've had a crazy week at work so far (its fairly easy to tell my work schedule based on blog activity... work = no posts for days).  I've had great experiences in the last couple weeks at work, and I have helped many babies arrive safe and sound into the world.  The only sad part of the job lately is that I have been away from my own babies a lot... and I feel like I'm missing out on all the fun of the first week back to/starting school.  I've also become overwhelmed (again) with all the paperwork that flows into our house via backpacks!  

Tonight, I'm putting together some fabulous homework organizing tricks to keep ahead of the schoolwork this year!























































No comments:

Post a Comment