Sunday, 12 May 2013

Mother's Day -- Quick Gifts

As of lately with the full-time job thing, we are shorter on time.  I wanted to make sure we didn't forget Mother's Day (like we sometimes do...).

The boys & I headed out shopping, and ended up at their favourite store.  (They LOVE Dollarama!).  I saw these cute boxes and got a super idea.....






We've been looking back through photos over the past few days to print a few to add into the gifts, and it's really got me reflecting and cherishing all the memories. 







I got the boys to help choose some items to make up little gift baskets.  They did really well once I explained that Grandma's really don't like Bakugans.

As soon as we got home we got them organized & filled the boxes.  





We got the magnetic photo holders to personalize a bit, and of course crafts by the boys.





We wrapped them up with a little cello & tied with ribbon.  Voila!  Quick and simple Mother's Day gifts that are from the heart and don't break the bank.






We're off shortly to visit the Grandmas!  


Happy Mother's Day!